Sunday 31 December 2017

31st December - Looking forward

Good Morning, welcome to the last challenge of 2017!

Today we are challenging you to ...
31st December- Look Forward; as it's New Year's Eve I want you to look forward to the new year, what are you looking forward to or hoping for in the new year?

Here is what our DT came up with ....
Denise

In Germany everyone does their own fireworks at midnight. I created a layout with some pictures of these fireworks and added several new year wishes.



Hannah
I used this star circuit to represent hope. I am looking forward to being myself and never stop dreaming and to always be scrapping for my children and family members. 


Helen
I used a free cut file from the Paper Issues store to make the title for my page and backed it with some patterned paper from Pink Paislee/Paige Evans' Turn The Page collection. Plus, I created my own background using mists and some packaging and finished it off with embellishments from the paper range.

Helen's process video for this layout. 

Please link up your layouts to the side bar, we would love to see what your looking forward to for 2018.

Happy New Year!
 I hope 2018 is a good year for you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!