Sunday 27 August 2017

27th August - Sketch

Good morning!
It's sketch time again! This time I didn't take inspiration from the design team like I normally do but made up my own sketch from scratch, hope you like it! 

Here are the design team's great take on the sketch...




Hello there! For my layout I flipped the sketch and added a background layer. The photo was taken 1 mile high up in the mountains. Those clouds are very real. I exaggerated the editing for the silhouette look. It was such a beautiful day to spend on the mountain.


I hope this sketch has got your creative juices going! If so please link up your layouts to the side bar by 10th September.

Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!