Sunday 2 July 2017

2nd July- Scraplift

Good Morning and welcome to our new challenge. Today we  challenge you to....

Scraplift; we want you to pick one of the Design Teams challenge layouts to Scraplift, it can be any layout you like from this blog.

Here are the layouts the DT picked and their scraplifts;


Hannah
I choose this layout by Jinny.

This layout inspired me to use this photo and a big title. I used mini alpha punch by WE R to make this title.This photo is a scraping layout class in TAIWAN. I love this moment where everyone joined together so I used it. Hope it can inspire you and hope you like it.


Jinny
Since I didn't get to take part in last month's Sketch Challenge, based upon Vivan's take on our May Recipe Challenge, I couldn't resist choosing her page as my muse for this challenge.
 
I used lots of Elle's Studio goodies to get it done, and nearly everything you see here came from a Citrus Twist Kit Club box at one time or another.
 

Rachel
Well I have chosen a fab layout by Jinny!



And here is my take on her sketch! I have used Kaisercraft Island Escape collection with lots of fussy cutting of hibiscus flowers. I look forward to seeing what layouts you choose to scrap lift!



Vivian

I have chosen to scrap lift Rachel's layout. I must confess, it really wasn't a stretch for me as her and I have similar scrappy style. We did create a layout using the same file with the circle of clouds. I used lots of embellishments from Pretty Little Studio and hand-stitched the clouds for added texture. Thanks for stopping by today!!


How strange out of all these layouts two of the DT picked the same layout!

We would love to see which layout you pick as your inspiration, please link up your layouts to side bar.
You have until 13th August to join in.
Happy Scraplifting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!